Once again I’m behind on a bunch of things I wanted to write about. Why am I behind? Because I’ve spent the last week living it up covering SilverDocs for DC Metblogs here’s the round-up:
- On Monday I got to stand in front of LeBron James as he said good things about his new documentary (it’s better than Kobe Doin’ Work.) I got to also talk with the director of the film as well.
- Tuesday I saw Facing Ali which was a really interesting profile of the great boxer- stories told by all the opponents he’s faced. I got to talk with both the director and producer of the film in badly recorded audio interviews.
- Here’s why you should read my Metblogs stuff, my blogger friend Sarah got the scoop on a free sneak preview of the new film, “Whatever Works.”
- Prisoners that ride bulls? I didn’t believe it til I heard about The Sweethearts Of The Prison Rodeo.
- While I was watching movies, apparently famous people were in Adams Morgan.
- I did a little Q&A with two Scottish filmmakers that had were in the country pushing their artsy piece, “The Shutdown.”
- Did you hear about the Congressional scheduler that went postal on a lobbyist? One of the only times I felt bad for a lobbyist.