It’s been awhile since I’ve talked about what I’ve done over at Metblogs:
- Barack Obama was on Letterman a couple of weeks and there was an un-aired Top Ten list that really should of stayed un-released.
- I reviewed The Providence Effect that opened up in DC theatres.
- Cities around NoVa conducted some emergency drills that sound like they were ripped from an episode of 24.
- Michael Moore’s new film was previewed in DC at the DC Labor FilmFest.
- Those in the know already know about the Social Safeway nickname for the Georgetown location- looks like the store is also embracing it’s nickname on the new Social Safeway website.
- Also did a write-up on The Arlington Players’ production of Bye Bye Birdie.