It seems like forever since I’ve blogged right? Well the same could be said about Metblogs…
- Known for featuring blogs around The District, I noticed that DC Blogs took a moment to speak out on a couple of issues.
- I got to meet Bill Simmons (The Sports Guy) this past month at a DC book signing. It was so cool that he signed my book, “Patrick, sorry div 3 stats don’t count!” A clear homage to FSC (Bill went to college at nearby Holy Cross, a division 1 school.) Also in attendance was B.S. Report regular Joe House, who lives in DC. I also got him to sign my book, telling him I always think of him when I go to Subway.
- Chris Cooley breaks his ankle and gets his injury news scooped by Adam Schefter.
- I talked with Frank Warren of PostSecret on his new book.
- The Real World DC Cast is long gone but video from their media day finally surfaces.
- Shameless plug: Have you seen Rocky Horror yet?
- Reagan National is named one of the best US airports.
- I almost forgot to vote in the election this year.
- I entered the White House Tree Lighting lottery and I scored some tickets!