Blah, blah, blah here’s some stuff I’ve written over at Metblogs:
- If you remember my previous post on how Nat Geo pitched me with a hat, I eventually sat down to write a post after watching some of the DVDs they sent me.
- I tried to fly some kites on the Mall. It was a KiteFAIL.
- Washington City Paper has their Best of DC list out for 2010, enjoyed that they showed some love for Pho.
- Flash mobs are the rage here in DC, earlier this month we had a pillow fight on The Mall.
- I found a new place to blog in Clarendon, in fact I’m writing this post from Northside Social.
- DC was recently featured on the Travel Channel’s Food Wars: who has the best Jumbo Slice?
- Now that my weekends are free again- I might check out Liberty Tavern’s brunch more often after a wonderful first time.